Monday 12 March 2012

Painless pinning

I don't know about you but I've only just discovered the world of Pinterest.  To the uninitiated it's like a virtual scrapbook and you just post pictures (preferably with links) of anything you fancy.  Many hours can be wasted looking for interesting pictures, quotes etc to "pin" on your pinboards.  You can even follow other people's pinboards and see what is inspiring them.  Essentially though I think that in the virtual world everyone is more interesting/creative/stylish when in reality they are probably pinning dressed in PJs (just me then? oops) and can't crochet for the life of them (just me again? ah well).

It has to be said though I am getting some great ideas for Penelope's bedroom (for when she moves to a big girl bed some time later this year) and for birthday cakes.  I'm also going to save pictures for links for birthday presents, rather than buying presents 8 months ahead of time, as I did earlier this year.

What I really want to do though is be getting married again as every other person is pinning fabulous wedding ideas.  Mind you, if you remember the last post, divorce was a possibility.  Perhaps I could get Paul to agree to renew our wedding vows - after all he has a LOT of making up to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment